8-12 hours per week, anticipated unpaid.
Integrative Touch is a Community Health Non-Profit seeking Programs Interns to further the mission and vision of our organization. Interns in this role will work at every level of our organization. Each intern will serve as a Telehealth Program Evaluator. Interns will be assigned to various committees and projects, which may include marketing, fundraising, grants, research, social media, graphic design, and podcast production.
While serving as a Program Evaluator, interns should be comfortable with the following tasks:
- Collecting and organizing data
- Conducting interviews and recording testimonials
- Assisting in the continued development of assessment and evaluation tools
- Reviewing and editing data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
- Attending project meetings and trainings
While serving as committee member, interns should possess the following skills:
- Teamwork and group participation
- Professional interpersonal communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Independent project organization and effective time management
- Online etiquette
Integrative Touch is located in Tucson, Arizona and this internship will be completed mostly remote. Interested applicants can send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.