JMA GLOBAL is the production and PR agency behind the world’s most iconic Fashion x Sustainability projects at symbolic venues and renewable energy sites. JMA’s impressive portfolio includes history-making catwalks atop the Eiffel Tower, One World Trade Center, London’s Tower Bridge, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Hoover Dam, and Gemasolar Power Plant, and JFK international airport in New York. Over the past decade, JMA has successfully trained thousands of students and graduates with business, marketing and PR, technology, engineering, hospital, fashion, media, and journalism major from top universities in the US, UK, UAE, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Successful candidates will join our upcoming Paris project and -
- Gain experience in organizing and managing every aspect of creative event management from logistics and scheduling to PR and VIP management.
- Enrich their CV with an innovative international project.
- Gain access to every part of the show preparation and help tell the story in a creative way.
Both full time and part time options are available.
To learn more, watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXTEfv5Na6s and visit https://www.jmaglobal.space/jmainternship.
Internship is available for 02/01 to 03/24 in Paris or virtually. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, be sure to specify the following:
- Special skills such as marketing, photography, finance, coding, journalism, design, etc.
- Familiar software and apps: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Rush, Excel, Wix, CapCut, Canva, InShot, FilmoraGo, etc.