Part-time and paid opportunity.
This is a new and unique opportunity. We are seeking a current student to fill a paid intern position in the financial services industry, with the potential to convert to a full-time position after graduation. In this role, you will be a part of a team, where you will learn our operational and financial planning processes to help support the team build a more successful practice.
- Track new account investment paperwork
- Input client information into financial planning software
- Assist with service-related tasks for client investment accounts
- Complete assigned tasks from team members as requested
- Help create Review documents for client review appointments
- Take notes during client appointments
- Tackle any other service and operational tasks that surface with minimal help from teammates
- Current junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills including prioritization and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level and understanding of client confidentiality
- Currently enrolled in or have completed Certificate/CFP® program
- Availability to work part-time during the school year
- Open to exploring both sales and non-sales roles
DKGB Financial is located in Tucson, Arizona. To apply, send completed questionnaire, resume, and any other supporting documents to Laurence Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.